< Return to Entry Form
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC.)
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”) and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in the participant's jurisdiction of residence at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Crafts Media, LLC (“Sponsor”), KeepsakeQuilting, Quilters Club of America, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and the immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren and spouses of the foregoing, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations. Void in the Province of Quebec and where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: The “Fabric For Life” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on February 28, 2014. To enter, visit http://www.keepsakequilting.com and access the Sweepstakes entry form or connect to the entry page via any other website or blog promoting the Sweepstakes. Complete the required information on the Registration Form and submit so that it is received by 11:59 PM ET on February 28, 2014 (an “Online Entry”). Limit one Online Entry per person/email address per day.
You may earn additional entries into the Sweepstakes by referring others to the Sweepstakes via the unique referral link (“personal sharing link”) that will appear on your computer screen after you have submitted your Sweepstakes entry. You will receive one additional Sweepstakes entry the first time each person you referred enters the Sweepstakes via your personal sharing link.
Note that by entering this Sweepstakes, you are agreeing to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor and Promotion Administrator.
3. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about March 3, 2014, representatives of the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award the following prizes:
One (1) Grand Prize: Fabric for Life. Prize will consist of 52 yards of fabric of the winner’s choice each year for twenty (20) years. Total approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $11,440USD ($572USD per year for 20 years). Winner may select any fabric available through http://www.keepsakequilting.com valued at up to $11 per yard and may shop for fabric four times each year. No portion of the Grand Prize may be transferred, assigned or bequeathed, and is not transferable upon death or otherwise by operation of law. At any point during the 20-year term of the Fabric for Life prize, Sponsor reserves the right to offer winner a cash buy-out to terminate fulfillment of the prize. If the winner does not use the entire $520USD prize value within the year, he/she will forfeit the remainder of the prize value for that year.
Two (2) Second Prizes, each a one-year supply of fabric valued at approximately $572USD. Winners may select any fabric available through http://www.keepsakequilting.com valued at up to $11 per yard and may shop for fabric four times during the one-year term.
Fifty (50) Third Prizes, each a one-year premium membership to Quilters Club of America, ARV $29.95USD.
Fabric prizes may be purchased at the then-current pricing, including sale prices; free standard shipping for the order is included.
Winners will be notified by phone, email, postal mail or express mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Return of a prize notification or other documentation as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified in the notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. Residents of Canada, in order to win, must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question administered by mail or e-mail at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize transfer or cash redemption is permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
4. GENERAL: Except where prohibited, all federal, state, provincial, local or other tax liabilities, including but not limited to luxury, sales, use, income, VAT, GST, and PST tax, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize(s) via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized Web site address. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originate at any other Internet Web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding.
5. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, by participating each entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning these official rules shall be governed by Ohio law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Hamilton County in the state of Ohio, United States, and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: [a] any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and [b] any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and [c] under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
7. WINNER LIST: A list of winners will be posted at http://www.keepsakequilting.com within two weeks of the random drawing.
SPONSOR: Crafts Media, LLC, 201 East Fifth Street, Suite 1110, Cincinnati, OH 45202
< Return to Entry Form